The Las Cruces Palliative Care Coalition (LCPCC) will be the model community organization for the support and promotion of palliative care in the border region.
LCPCC promotes and supports quality patient care, education, advocacy, and collaboration to improve palliative care services for the community.
Traci White, PharmD, PhC, BCGP
- Clinical Pharmacy Specialist, Memorial Medical Center
- Oncology and Palliative Care
- Chair, Las Cruces Palliative Care Coalition
- Memorial Medical Center Cancer Center
Lorraine Padilla, B.S.
- Executive Director
Mesilla Valley Hospice Foundation
- Vice-Chair, Las Cruces Palliative Care Coalition
Jennifer Halpern, PhD, LMSW, APHSW-C
Fordham Graduate School of Social Science
Palliative Care Social Work Educator